ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Monday, June 19, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDA!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REA MUCKA!
 We had planned around Rea's Birthday for a month and The Missionaries in Korce wanted their baptism on her Birthday, then President Weidmann announce he was coming up and wanted a fireside on her birthday. Then it change to Saturday, then back to Friday then back to Saturday.  Then the President came Friday and wanted a district meeting at 4--Great! it would work that I could take the Ladies for Lunch and we could all go and be back at 4.  Well, the President and his Posse showed up at 2:30!  I loving stated that I was taking my Panda to a Birthday Luncheon Planned long ago and that Sister Weidemann was certainly invited to come with the Ladies.  She declined --they had their meeting without me and I totally enjoyed myself for a Pizza lunch with greek salad.   After the President decided to have the fireside that night and we all hopped on a Fergon that owed us $30.00 and we conveniently went to Korce for a lovely evening.  On Saturday, we had a multi-person Baptism Mire Tone in the Morning where I spoke about the Gift of the Holy Spirit and Greta who spoke on baptism--A completely peaceful baptism.  Later that afternoon the Korce KLAN came to Pogradec for two baptisms. Not so peaceful but... All is well in ZION and we made it through another complicated weekend!  But the best part was that my Darling friend Rea  turned 18 and I was there to help her celebrate!

               


No comments:

Post a Comment