ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Happy Birthday XHOANA!11
We love our 14 year old!  

We decorated Xhoana's door for her birthday for April 28th!  Xhoana lives on the 9th floor of a building.  I must be getting in better shape because climbing those stairs this time just wasn't as hard as usual.  I wasn't out of breath at all.  Or maybe with women we climb half the rate as when with the long legged Elder Anderson!!!  As soon as we arrived we were caught because Sweet Jeta was on her balcony and saw us.  She waved us up  .  We  are not very sneaky!  We made flowers for Xhoana, posted them on her door and the tape made so much noise and Monica kept telling us we are too noisy!  Ha! it was such fun to be with my girls.... then we took a nice walk along the beach and met about 20 of Greta's family.. I think she is related to 1/2 of Pogradec.  Her parents came from 7 or 8 siblings in both families.  No wonder Greta is always saying.... I got to come late cuz I have to help with my cousins!!!!  

  





No comments:

Post a Comment