ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Sunday, July 16, 2017

XHAXHI

Lorin has now decided that he wants to be called Xhaxhi when he grows up to be a Grandpa. The old men here that are not hanging around the pub getting a Coffee are at the gazebo by the lake playing dominoes, chess or backgammon!  Summer or the dead of winter our domino playing friends are out there.  I am not not talking about a few old men. Half the town's elderly generation are huddled around the domino boards under the wooden gazebo-- rain or shine playing games.  
It's Great!  My bucket list before I leave here is to let these old guys let me play!!!
The other thing is none of them drive so they get very creative with their mode of transportation.  As soon as Lorin gets home we are going to create a Xhaxhi Mobile for him.  





  
















More to come:  As I see them I will paste them on.  These are not even the good ones!  The tricycle Motorize lawnmowers with plastic screen to keep the rain out are awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment