ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Thursday, July 27, 2017

SEMINARY;

  

I mentioned before that we are teaching Seminary in two different cities with our Maliq and Korce group at 10:00am and Pogradec in the evenings at 6pm

Yes the groups are very different from each other.  Maybe it is the time of day or that we have many more women in the first group and more men in the second.  However. we are learning.  and teaching the Book of Mormon.  Also Pogragec has Book of Mormon reading twice a week.  Lorin and I spend many hours and prayer preparing over what we can teach in just 1 1/2 hours.  There is so much for them to learn and we want them to have a better foundation than what the missionaries started with them.   Those who read their manual before they get to class with the questions filled out already get so much more than those who just come and sit and listen.   However,  we are all learning.   My hope is that they will understand more than just what they are reading, but WHY  and how  it all pertains to them PERSONALLY in THEIR LIVES!  Oh if I could only teach in my own language, I feel that they would get sooo much more in a lot less time.  However, look at these pictures..... Can you not just help to love them and want them to have all the blessing they deserve!  Oh how I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment