ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Tender Mercies of the Lord
For Personal Progress Friday I am taking the Ladies
in a Furgon (Van) and heading to see the Ladies in Korce!
We challenged the girls to sing , dance , make up a play and they all wanted to do it ALL!  Finally I got them to agree on a two songs:
I'm Trying to be like Jesus and 
Tender mercies of the Lord both they wanted to sing in English

Ok so I was absolutely sure that they were not able to do this!  First , not so sure of their singing and second IN ENGLISH!  Sure enough if you say YES to ANYTHING they will keep at you until you make it so.

Xhoana was the driving force: She found the music translated it into Ship so everyone could understand it and then :
Practiced, made us practice and "OH MY GOODNESS"  --WE ARE THE BEST!!   We sound so good it is impressive!  We will sing it in Korce and then I am going to get them to sing it for the Easter Initiative!  My group of Girls are ROCK STARS!  Rea who just joined our Personal Progress.  Get this we have two Rea's and Two Monika's both not common names here!  Go figure.
Word to the song below with pictures to come after friday!:

Lyric to the song:

1. Sometimes when I’m feeling scared,
I kneel down and say a prayer
and ask Him to help me through the day.
Sometimes when I’m feeling sad
for hard times that I have had,
I ask Him to help me find my way.
2. Sometimes when I’m all alone
and long for my heav’nly home,
I ask Him to help me feel at peace.
Sometimes when I’m feeling pain
or standing in pouring rain,
I ask Him to help me feel relief.
3. Sometimes when I just don’t know
the path I should choose to go,
I ask Him to help me make a choice.
I know He is always there
to guide me through simple prayer
And help me to hear His loving voice.
Chorus
Then a message will come from my Father up above
in a song or a dream or in beauty that surrounds me.
If I try to obey and remember to pray
I’ll see the tender mercies of the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment