ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Thursday, May 11, 2017




Everyday here the scriptures just unfold with real life people facing real life issues. I feel that I am a spectator of prophecy.   I read the scriptures and the next day or two the very situation unfolds before my face.  Most too private too fragile to place on the internet.  Today's scripture was 3 Nephi chapter 22.  "For  a small moment have I forsaken thee but with great mercies will I gather thee.  ...... My kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. "  
Oh thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted......Just wait.... be patient.... the blessing will be more than you can imagine...   Today I pray for my dear friend Jeta and her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment