ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

OK---Enough!--OOps MY BAD!

    Image may contain: text

I went to bed with a dog barking that barked from 10:30 pm to 4:00 am only to have the roosters start crowing--Wow!  I had a ten oclock appointment with Greta and her Aunt but her grandmother had to go to the hospital.  So even though I didn't have my trusty IKEA bags that Annique had me get before we came and I use EVERY SINGLE DAY --THANK YOU ANN, I decided to get a load of groceries fresh from the market since I was up there -- I carried the bags like a burro coming off the mountain dodging semi trucks and vans blowing diesel and dust through my freshly washed and combed hair.  When I got to the apartment Lorin had gone on a run and had left the gas on.  Our house was full of gas.  There were two men outside my door trying to figure out the gas issue both with cigarettes in their mouth!!!   Enough,  Enough of this! The neighbors above us who throw their garbage out the window because they are just too lazy to take it down and put in the garbage bins across the muddy lake of a parking lot just threw out a rope from the ties of their wood sack and it has made a lovely Noose hanging from the tree.  Are the neighbor's trying to send me a message?  We are really not in our apartment that much but when we are........ Its just noisy, smelly and a bit crazy.  This is the second gas leak we have had and that is well Enough for me!





No Dreaming here---Just Cock Crowing and Dog Barking and Gassszzz.......that puts us to sleep!


Image may contain: text 



Whenever I get in these moods I go to the scriptures and I am currently reading Ether and the brother of Jared making barges.  For some reason I completely missed in the past that these poor people were in those barges : FOR 344 DAYS!

And it came to pass that when they had prepared all manner of food, that thereby they might subsist upon the water, and also food for their flocks and herds, and whatsoever beast or animal or fowl that they should carry with them—and it came to pass that when they had done all these things they got aboard of their vessels or barges, and set forth into the sea, commending themselves unto the Lord their God.
And it came to pass that the Lord God caused that there should be a furious wind blow upon the face of the waters, towards the promised land; and thus they were tossed upon the waves of the sea before the wind.
And it came to pass that they were many times buried in the depths of the sea, because of the mountain waves which broke upon them, and also the great and terrible tempests which were caused by the fierceness of the wind.
And it came to pass that when they were buried in the deep there was no water that could hurt them, their vessels being tight like unto a dish, and also they were tight like unto the ark of Noah; therefore when they were encompassed about by many waters they did cry unto the Lord, and he did bring them forth again upon the top of the waters.
And it came to pass that the wind did never cease to blow towards the promised land while they were upon the waters; and thus they were driven forth before the wind.
And they did sing praises unto the Lord; yea, the brother of Jared did sing praises unto the Lord, and he did thank and praise the Lord all the day long; and when the night came, they did not cease to praise the Lord.
10 And thus they were driven forth; and no monster of the sea could break them, neither whale that could mar them; and they did have light continually, whether it was above the water or under the water.
11 And thus they were driven forth, three hundred and forty and four days upon the water.
Ok,  I'm complaining about a lovely but cold and smelly apartment with running hot water and a cushion topper that I bought at the TEG for my bed... and these people's mission was to CRAM themselves into eight barges with animals and let me guess that some of those animals were Dogs and Roosters!  Here is where I put my face in my hands and repent--what was the Brother of Jared doing?  :
the brother of Jared did sing praises unto the Lord, and he did thank and praise the Lord all the day long; and when the night came, they did not cease to praise the Lord.......My BAD! Anyone got a good Praise Worthy Song about Roosters, Gas, and Dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment