ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Friday, February 10, 2017






Happy Valentines 

Rezultate imazhesh për hearts


 Happy Birthday to the Lundbergs on the 7th and 11th!  

Happy Birthday to my Children Annique on the 20th, George on the 22nd, Conner and Braiden on the 25th and Paige on the 27th!    I am thinking of you as we make our calendar with Elder Anderson and Elder Isufaj (still can't remember how to spell his name)  I LOVE you and am thinking of you!  

Today February 10, 2016 was the beginning of Pogradec Personal Progress joining this worldwide program. Young Women   Motto and Logo  We had our first official meeting and we had 6 in participation.  

I am so very please to be apart of Pogradec and the Strong, Intelligent young women that live here.  
My impression of this blessed place is that the people here are THE MOST LOVING, GIVING AND OPEN PEOPLE !   E dua my Pogradec!   I prayed to come here when I first heard of it.  I called it my Pok-a-dots!  The Lord granted me another answer to prayer and I am so very glad I am here!

We are seeing hearts filling up with LIGHT!  Literally you can see it as they come to church and pray with us, play with us, give up habits that darken their heart for others that brighten theirs and others around them.  We are so happy for them and happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment