ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

VALENTINE'S IN POGRADEC!






This is our thank you letter from everyone for the piano!  Each person signed their name and drew a picture of themselves!
Romantic flowers from Lorin:  The lady who wrapped them up took great care and watched me standing outside knowing the flowers were for me! I felt like I was in one of those short films without words--and there are no words here I cannot speak them! But the language will come--it's got to!   Fun night walking getting lost in Pogradec and ending up with flowers!  Rea and Monika mother and daughter also gave me flowers at English class.  It was Flower Day!  This day also was the the day our crew of people banded together a coup!  A week long of ups and downs as bumpy as the roads in Pogradec!



No comments:

Post a Comment