ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Self-Reliance


For all that read this Blog! Go back and reread because I just learned how to go back an edit all those mistakes I typed!  I just push that publish button without editing!  Ha,  now I can go back and wipe out those embarrassing mistakes!   Just to let you know that the auto write on this computer wrote pastures wife instead of Pastor's wife!  What a crack up!  I laughed for a good 15 minutes over that one.

Today was blissful!

It was Elder Isufaj's Birthday.  The missionaries from Korce came: Whilley and Olsen,  Divkovich spelled terribly wrong I will correct it later with my new found edit button,  and Elder Holding who is sooo sick that I wanted him to just take a nap the poor dear!   Gave him some vitamin C packs and some Sudafed if he wanted to use them.
We had the self reliance experts  ( Matt Mathius from France) come today.  Woo Hoo! Got to speak French Today!!!   It felt so great to feel like I actually could connect to someone speaking another language!!   Also, the Albanian Rep from Tirana for Self-Reliance came with him.  They were so great.  We are now to implement a program that can possibly help to get people jobs here in Pogradec.
I taught two piano lessons, ate cake for a birthday party, danced a traditional Albanian dance with everyone (left foot, right foot--grape vine left foot hop Hey !)
I also taught two English classes today.... Did I tell you how much I love my English students.  I really do love them!  I could just KISS them all!  Oh I actually do Kiss them because that is the Albanian way to say Hello and Goodbye.  I am Kissed about .....oh maybe 40 times a day!  Hugs and Kisses to all who are reading!

We have somewhat of a handle on the smokey Kitchen.

 Lorin and I took a run on the beach this morning and somehow that run just makes EVERYTHING better again.  Off to Macedonia tomorrow morning early so got to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment