ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

ADRIATIC SOUTH MISSION

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Piano Lessons And English Lessons


Today was a proud moment for Me, Xhonoton and his mother Yeta.  We had a ward member meeting. For two weeks Xhonoton has been learning a song on the piano. Every time he is at the church (which is almost every day) he practices.  He and I played the opening song together and he did it perfectly.  Two weeks of lessons and already cranking out songs!  What a beautiful proud moment!  Love this church that provides everything for playing the hymns!  The lesson book, the practice lessons, the music and even the piano!!!  We are a blessed "almost Branch!"
Xhonaton is in the red with Elder Winegar, and Elder Anderson.



English Classes

The following are my English Class Students.  Can I just say:  I have the smartest, most kind students in the world.  I Love My English Class Students!

This is only about Half of my first class:


And this is my Second class --I missing about 10 people that usually come.


Every Tuesday and Thursday We Learn English and they are so proud and encouraging of me when I try to "flas Shqip!"  They Pray for me and I pray for them.  We are a team.







No comments:

Post a Comment